I’ve recently become obsessed with Etsy. I’m sure everybody knows about Etsy by now, but in case you’ve been living under a rock, it’s a website where individuals can sell handmade products and vintage finds. There is also a way to only view local products, so that you can support artisans from your area. I love the idea of directly supporting artisans, and in return getting one-of-a-kind items. It was really hard to narrow this list down to 10 shops because I have so many favorites. Some of these sellers listed below I have actually ordered from, and others I’ve just been admiring for awhile.
Click the photos to be linked to each seller’s Etsy page.
1. Jenna Rose: sewn items with original screenprinting
2. Odette New York: jewelry
3. Erin Flett: screenprinted pillows with nature-inspired designs
4. One Clay Bead: ceramics
5. Portland General Store: men’s grooming products
6. Small Adventure: illustrated paper products and artwork
7. For Strange Women: natural perfumes
8. Rocky Top Soap Shop: soaps & salves
9. Woodland Belle: jewelry with a woodland theme
10. Leah Goren: scarves, accessories, apparel