Now that February has begun, I thought it’d be fun to do monthly favorites. So, here’s a miscellaneous assortment of things I’ve been loving recently!
STYLE & BEAUTY
- Ilia Pure Lip Care, fantastic organic & moisturizing lipstick. I’ve been wearing the color Blossom Lady every day to work, and it’s going to be a great Valentine’s Day color too!
- Pai Geranium and Thistle Mosturizer (organic) for dry winter skin
- Mineral Fusion natural blushes in Pale and Flashy (available at Whole Foods)
- Whitney Deal’s dresses
- Satomi Kawakita jewelry, especially this ring.
HOME, GARDEN & KITCHEN
- Organized natural pantries like this one.
- Silkscreened cotton pillow by Erin Flett on Etsy
- My winter reading, these gardening books, great resources for beginners: Garden Anywhere and Garden Primer
- This watercress salad recipe with apple and radish